1. We are asking that only one parent/guardian bring their child to their appointment.
2. We request no siblings come to the office unless they also have appointments scheduled.
3. Please complete any requested paperwork and update insurance information before the day of your child’s appointment.
4. There are no shared toys, books, etc. in our office at this time. Feel free to bring something in with you to help entertain your child.
5. All parents/guardians must wear masks while at the office. We also request patients wear masks, if they are able to, when entering and leaving the office.
6. When entering the office, we will ask screening questions, take temperatures, and ask that everyone apply hand sanitizer.
7. To minimize the amount of people in our waiting room, we ask that you call or text our office once you have parked. At that time, we will let you know if it is a good time to come in our office or if it best to wait in your car (or outside).